Our mission at UBMD Neuropsychology is threefold: rigorous evaluation, early intervention, and cutting edge research.
The sensitivity of our measures and our rigorous neuropsychological evaluation helps intervention to happen the moment a problem arises. Correct understanding of neuropsychological impairments is critical for caregivers and loved ones, promoting understanding and appropriate aid.
Neuropsychological services provided:
· Diagnostic clarification
· Assessment of cognitive ability
· Capacity for work and disability qualification
· Presurgery evaluation (e.g. spinal cord stimulator, epilepsy surgery, bariatric surgery)
· Psychiatric status (e.g., personality disorder, psychiatric illness)
· Determine capacity to manage activities of daily living and live independently
· Psychometric test development
· Effects of cognitive training
· Multiple sclerosis
· Alzheimer’s disease and related disorders
· Pediatric neurological disorders
Conventus Medical Center
1001 Main St.
Buffalo, NY 14203
For Clinical Services
For Research Studies
© Copyright 2020 – All rights reserved